Register your school for a visit from universities worldwide
Times Higher Educatio (THE) and BMI will bring a group of up to 20 universities from across the world to visit a select group of high schools in São Paulo, Brasília, Campinas, Salvador and Rio de Janeiro on March and October 2024.
During the visit, students will be able to meet senior admissions directors of international universities who can help them understand the various education systems, admissions procedures and application deadlines.
This opportunity is available to a maximum of 3 high schools per city.
- Campinas: 14 March 2024
- São Paulo: 15 March 2024
- Rio de Janeiro: 20 March 2024
- Brasília: 22 March 2024
- Salvador: 25 March 2024
- Campinas: October 2024
- São Paulo: October 2024
- Rio de Janeiro: October 2024
- Brasília: October 2024
- Salvador: October 2024
If you are interested in being included in the March or October 2024 tours, please complete the form. We will then contact you and let you know and confirm if we can include you in the tour within 48 hours.
In the last 9 years, we visited the following schools:
- In São Paulo: Graded - The American School of São Paulo, Colégio Objetivo, Colégio Pentágono, Colégio Bandeirantes, Colégio Móbile, Colégio Etapa, Colégio São Luis, Maristas Arquidiocesano and Colégio Dante Alighieri;
- In Campinas/Valinhos: Escola Americana de Campinas, Escola Comunitária de Campinas and Colégio Etapa, Valinhos;
- In Rio de Janeiro: The American School of Rio de Janeiro (EARJ), SIS Swiss International School and The British School;
- In Brasília: School of the Nations and Escola Canadense de Brasília;
- In Salvador: Escola Panamericana da Bahia, Land School, Colégio Anchieta and Colégio São Paulo;
- In Curitiba: Positivo international School, Colégio Bom Jesus, The International School in Curitiba (ISC) and Colégio Medianeira.
In association with: